Due to the Covid-19 issue we will be closing our call center effective 3/17 and will have only a skeleton crew working. Current call center hours will be very limited and we will do our best to address customer concerns. If you are having difficulty reaching us at 401-543-3278 or need immediate assistance please contact us by email at email@example.com. We will be monitoring this email daily. All current tracks and dates are available for booking directly through our website. All events scheduled are currently running. If an event is cancelled due to Covid-19 we will notify you as soon as possible prior to the event by email.
New Safety Guidelines
Here are a few bullet points on our safety guidelines:
- Helmets: We’ve purchased 4 new Saniboxx helmet systems. These helmet systems sanitize 12 helmets at a time over an 8 minute process. All helmets will go thru this process whenever they go from any driver or if someone even tries the helmet on and it doesn’t fit. Basically any time the helmet comes in contact with a customer we will re-sanitize the helmet prior to issuing it to another customer. Every time! Customers that have their own approved helmets and neck restraint systems are more than welcome to use them for our events. (See picture below)
- Headsocks: Our headsocks have always been laundered with a clean and dirty pile and that will continue.
- Firesuits: The suits are laundered before every event. However, we are now creating a clean and sanitized suit rack and a used suit bin. Anytime a suit is worn it will go into our used pile and will not be put back into rotation until it has again been laundered. Participants are welcome to utilize their own fire retardant suits as well.
- For anyone that is interested in purchasing their own new ,unused suit or helmet we do have available at dealer prices. We are a dealer for both G-Force and Racequip. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car Interiors: We will keep the cars wiped down and sanitized with our Zep product which is a disinfectant similar to lysol and more readily available to us. We’ll have that handy on pit road for your use as well.
- Bucklers and Pit Road Staff: We will of course have gloves on and our staff will be masked at any time they are assisting you into or out of a racecar. We will ask that you go helmet on and shield down prior to putting you into the racecar and buckling you up. We’ll show you how to go shield up while you are waiting in the car for your time to drive.
- Customer gloves and masks: We simply can’t find the resources to provide masks and gloves for all of our customers onsite. However, we strongly recommend that you bring your own to the racetrack.
- Driver Orientation: Generally there is plenty large enough for us to socially distance during orientation. In the event we do not have a large enough room we will conduct it outside to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- NecksGen: We continue to use the NecksGen head and neck support, combined with our containment seats and five point safety harnesses. We are extremely happy with the ease of use of the Necksgen product and the protection that they provide to you in the racecar.